This recipe was generously donated by Mrs Tobin of Victoria, Australia
- 1.5 Cups of Self-Raising Flour
- 1 Cup of Castor Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 “Pinch” of Salt
- 125 Grams of Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 3/4 Cup of finely chopped Walnuts
- Cream the Butter, Sugar and add Eggs one at a time while beating well.
- Mix the Flour and Spices alternatively with the Milk.
- Place in tin and bake in medium Oven for 3/4 to 1 hour.
- Allow to cool and ice with lemon Icing.
Allow to cool and slice into individual portions.