This recipe was generously donated by Mrs Tobin of Victoria, Australia.
- 125 Grams of Self Raising Flour
- 125 Grams of Plain Flour
- One “Pinch” of Salt
- 125 Grams of Butter
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 Tablespoons Castor Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 65 Grams of Butter
- 95 Grams of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup of finely chopped Walnuts
- Sift the Flour and Salt
- Rub in the Butter and add Sugar
- Mix with the yolk of the Egg and Water (recommend using a food processor)
- Place one desert spoon of filling into each shell
- Bake in medium oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow to cool and serve.